Sunday, September 20, 2009

TUTUS

Riley is a little busy bee, so I thought I'd make this little tutu combo for her....I think the tutu would be adorable with some black tights and a black long sleeve shirt with some yellow and black wings for Halloween! The shirt is presh with jeans, too!

I cannot even tell you how many people oogled and googled over her at the Razorback game in this outfit!!! I've gotten a handful of orders for this one as well! SO precious and cuter than just the razorback cheerleader outfit that every other little girl has on. Riley was working this outfit and KNEW she was cute! :)
I made this tutu for an old friends little girl, and Riley tried in on for me so I could make sure it was just as cute ON. It SO is! I can't wait to get pics of beautiful Simone in this tutu....she has blue eyes, so I'm sure she'll look gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment